Corrine
The best of us can find happiness in misery.
Tuesday, January 19
"What's the point? It's just a waste of time. I'm spoiled."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
formSPRING me?
http://www.formspring.me/corrinehicks
perry posts!!
▼
10
(27)
►
Feb
(1)
▼
Jan
(26)
Let me be the first to wish you the worst ;)
Do I look like my dad? lmfao
STFU bitch
How my 2010 starts
Maya Angelou
25 things I wanna do before I die
No No
"I love that afro hair do"
Cross my heart, Hope to die, Stick a needle in my eye
"What's the point? It's just a waste of time. I'm ...
Steven Braziel
Anti-Cockblocker
It's not you, it's me.....Naw fuck it. It's you.
pow!, bitch
11:12......damn
Fuck the General Public
Ordinary People
silence never seemed so loud.
Looking back, none of this was worth with.
Looking back, none of this was worth with.
the root of my problems
the root of my problems
Christopher
Christopher
alright now
alright now
►
09
(104)
►
Dec
(6)
►
Nov
(6)
►
Oct
(2)
►
Sep
(24)
►
Aug
(28)
►
Jul
(20)
►
Jun
(16)
►
Mar
(2)
Samantha Corrine Hicks
No comments:
Post a Comment